Thursday, August 11, 2011

204 days to go


After a two hour flight, a two hour layover, a two hour flight, and a two hour drive with three small children starting at 4:30 am... It took me a while to get back into the swing of things. In fact, I fell asleep any time I sat down yesterday. Last night I finally felt like myself and decided to get in a run.

204 Stats:
Distance: 2.5 miles
Time: 27:56
Pace: 11:09 minute/mile

I've got some makeup running to get in if I'm going to reach my goal of nine miles this week. I'll probably have to do it at the gym on the treadmill. Not my favorite way to run, but they have TVs for each treadmill so I can watch some HGTV. :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your pace really picked up. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christine. Some days are for sure better than others. I'll take all the good days I can get. :)

    ReplyDelete