Monday, August 22, 2011

193




It was Big Boy's first day of kindergarten today. I didn't get up and run at six, I guess I was too nervous to go. So, after we rode our bikes over to the school, I made him hug and kiss me goodbye in front of his potential friends, and I watched him go sit in his spot with obvious excitement I came home. And I was lost. I didn't know what to do next. I wasted time doing this and that... and then around ten I decided I should get my run done for the day.

Here's the stats:
Distance: 3 miles
Time: 35:28 minutes
Pace: 11:49 min/mile
Temp: 89, feels like 99 (according to weather.com)
Humidity: 69%

I will not run at ten in the morning ever again. I was happy that I ran the whole way. I almost threw up once. And I got honked at once to0. The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment