Today I ran on my (different) sister-in-law's treadmill... I only made it a mile before I had to quit. It wasn't because I was tired, it was because I was bored. VERY bored. I am just not cut out for treadmill running. It seems to take an eternity to run only a mile, and I wasn't willing to put myself through two more. I guess I'll have to do an extra running workout this week so I can get my nine miles in.
As a side note, I called Scott (my husband) and told him my new resolve to run nine miles a week. He congratulated me and then I made the mistake of asking him how many miles he's done... the answer... 23. It just reminds me I've got to slowly build up my mileage.
Here's the stats...
Distance: 1 mile
Time: 12: 53 minutes
Pace: 12:53 minute/mile
I also decided not to weigh in this week. I forgot until after I ate breakfast and I don't have a scale... so next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment