Saturday, August 13, 2011

204, 203, 202 days to go



204 (again?)

The treadmill and I still don't like each other. It's nice to be in the AC, but other than that we don't get along. My legs were also still fatigued from my workout the night before, so I ended up taking an easy day. Read: mostly walked.

Stats:
Distance: 2.5
Time: 36:45
Pace: 14:42 min/mile

203
I guess you could call it cross training. Swimming lessons, grocery shopping, two dentist appointments (no cavities), one doctor's appointment, dinner, date night. Sometimes I feel like everyday life is training. Thankfully I only had to take the two boys with me. Scott stayed home with Baby Girl so she could get naps. Thanks, Babe.

202
Lost ten pounds in sweat and nearly drowned. Planning on wearing a beach towel as a sweat band next week. Starting to understand why EVERYONE runs with a Camelbak.

Stats:
Distance: 2.22
Time: 25:54
Pace: 11:46 min/mile

Happy that as my distances get longer, the temps in Texas should decrease. "Should" being the key word.

No comments:

Post a Comment