Friday, August 26, 2011

189 days left



It looks like I'm not going to get much mileage this week at all. Only three miles. I've been giving my knee a break... sort of.

Wednesday I did a class at the gym called "kick it". It really should be called "punch it" because that's mostly what we did. My upper body is a little sore from it. I think it was good way to work on my cardio without causing too much stress to my knee.

Friday (today) I played tennis. I love it. There's a little league of ladies (mostly 60+) that play on Friday mornings. I played with them today and it was great. I'm sure tennis isn't the best on knees, but I haven't noticed anymore pain in it... so I'm going to get back on schedule. We played for three hours... in blazing heat. I literally could have wrung out my clothes afterwards. I didn't... that's gross. Why am I even talking about this?!?

As far as getting in lots of miles, this week wasn't the best. But, I did get in four solid workouts. I'll take what I can get.

Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment