Friday, August 19, 2011

195



These pictures are for my little brother who requested sweaty post-run pictures. They are ugly, I know that. But it's proof I'm not just writing a blog, but actually doing this stuff. The dates on there are wrong, my camera died and I forgot to change my dates. The sweat is real. Real. Texas. Sweat.

Wednesday I didn't get a run in because I was sick... and it's been hard to get back up and go again. I think I'm finally feeling better, but because of late night meetings and insomnia (thank you dayquil) I didn't get up and run Friday either. Here's what I did get in over the past four days...

Thursday (on the bike)
Distance: 9 miles
Time: 50 minutes

Saturday
Distance: 3.2
Time: 45 minutes
Pace: 14:06 min/mile

We walked a lot on the run today. Some days I just don't feel it. I'm sure as I get into better shape I'll feel it more and more... but today wasn't one of them.

So, I didn't get my nine miles this week. But I got six... which is better than none. So, I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment