Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 11



Every morning I run here, I remember how much I love it. It's so quiet and peaceful. We saw a total of two people (driving cars) on our run. It was great! I love people, but sometimes nothing beats the quiet morning hours with the sounds of birds chirping and sprinklers watering the field.

I took my sister with me this morning. When I first asked her if she would run with me she said, "I can't". As it turns out, she can, and she did run. I love taking people running with me who don't think they can do it. It really is just putting one foot in front of the other, and most of the general population can do it.

Here's the stats

Distance: 2.5 miles
Time: 31 minutes
Pace: 12.4 minute/mile

We did a combination of running and walking. It felt good and I feel good that I've been able to keep up the training while on vacation. Thanks Mom, for watching the kids for me so I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE seeing the sprinklers and hearing them in the fields in ID. That's one of my fav things about ID and why it feels like home to me when I visit. I so wish I could be there. :)

    ReplyDelete