I've decided to run a marathon. My husband ran one earlier this year and I just can't seem to let him have all the fun. I know its' going to be a challenge, especially as I try to work around being a mother to three young children.
This blog serves a few purposes. It will help me log the things I do along the way. It will help me be accountable. It will help me be motivated.
Mostly this blog is for me, but if it helps anyone else, that's great too.
So, Day 1 didn't happen. Baby Girl has a cold and woke up at 11:30 pm, 2:00 am, and I think maybe 4:00 am too. I didn't get wake up at 6 am as planned to have my first run.
Day 2 did happen, but we'll just call it Day 1. :) Baby Girl woke up once in the middle of the night, but I decided to get up at six anyway. Here are the stats...
Miles: 1.78
Time: 23.26 min
Pace: 13.09/mile
I felt good other than my tight shoulder. I ran at a very easy pace that I could maintain. I ran the whole way. I didn't stop at all. I did contemplate the meaning of round man holes. Decided they must be round so if they get jarred they fall back in place and don't flatten people's tires as they drive over them.
No comments:
Post a Comment