Well, I've already posted my entire training plan, so now I can just comment on how it's going. I've been keeping up with the schedule and it has been feeling good. I've discovered that having a good running buddy is HUGE.
For example, this morning I dragged myself out of bed to get to the track to do my workout all because I knew I was meeting a friend there. I got there, but she wasn't there yet. I figured she had slept in so I headed back home planning to go right back to bed. On the drive back, I found her and headed back to the track to do the workout. It was a good thing she was there, or I would have let sleep take over.
So the moral of the story, have a good running buddy!
I'm such a terrible running buddy, but I am glad you've found someone who is more reliable! You're doing awesome!
ReplyDeleteSara, you are a good running buddy! :)
ReplyDeleteI stopped by to see what you have been up to in your training and welll.......I have already read this post.... What is going on? How's it coming?
ReplyDelete